Pursuant to Article 12(1) of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter "RODO"), Michal Lukaszewicz, 10/17 Biskupa Albin Małysiak Street, 30-389 Krakow (hereinafter "Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio"), presents basic information regarding the processing of your personal data
ADMINISTRATOR OF THE DATA
The administrator of your personal data is Michal Lukaszewicz, 10/17 Biskupa Albina Małysiaka Street, 30-389 Krakow.
You can contact Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio in the following way:
PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data are processed by Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio for the following purposes:
- Conclusion and execution of a contract (legal basis: Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO).
- Fulfillment of obligations incumbent on the person Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio under the law (legal basis: Article 6(1)(c) RODO).
- Realization of legitimate interests of Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio, and in particular for the purposes of marketing and promotion of Michał Łukaszewicz Dev products and services, for archival, evidential, statistical, reporting purposes, for the purpose of asserting claims or defending against them (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) RODO).
- Your personal data will be processed only on the basis of your previously granted consent, to the extent and for the purpose expressed therein (legal basis: Article 6(1)(a), Article 9(2)(a) RODO).
THE TIME DURING WHICH PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED
Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio will process your personal data for the term necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, i.e.:
- Implementation of the contract concluded with Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio for the term of its validity, and after that time for the term resulting from legal provisions or for the implementation of the legitimate interests of Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio, including securing and pursuing any claims.
- Fulfilling legal obligations imposed on Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio for the term and to the extent required by law.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to pursue the legally justified interests of Michał Łukaszewicz Portfolio, referred to above, for a term until these interests are realized or you raise an objection to such processing.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of your consent until you withdraw such consent.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
Your personal data may be shared by Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio with the following recipients:
- Entities provided for by law , entities authorized to do so under other provisions of law, to the extent that the information is necessary in connection with the performance of the contract for the provision of services , courts and prosecutors and other public authorities in connection with ongoing proceedings.
- Entities that process personal data on behalf of and for the benefit of Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio - so-called processors.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
In connection with the processing of your data by Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio, you have the following rights:
- The right to access the content of your personal data and to obtain information about, among other things, the categories of data and the purposes of their processing, as well as to obtain a copy of your data (Article 15 RODO).
- The right to rectify incorrect and complete missing data (Article 16 of the RODO).
- The right to request deletion of data - the so-called "right to be forgotten" (Article 17 RODO), in case:
- Personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed,
- The data subject has withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing
- The data subject objects to the processing,
- Personal data were processed illegally, imposed by law, in which case failure to provide the required data may cause an obstacle to the execution of the contract by Michal Lukaszewicz Portfolio. In the event that personal data is collected on the basis of consent, the provision of such data is voluntary.
- The michallukaszewicz.pl website uses "cookies".These are small text files sent by a web server and stored by a web browser client. When the browser reconnects to the site, it recognizes the type of device from which the user is connecting. The parameters allow only the server that created them to read the information they contain. Cookies thus facilitate the use of previously visited sites.
- The information collected includes IP address, type of browser used, language, type of operating system, ISP, time and date information, location.
- The data collected is used to monitor and see how users use our sites in order to improve the site by providing a more efficient and seamless navigation experience. We monitor user information using the Google Analytics tool, which records user behavior on the site.
- "necessary" cookies to enable the use of services available on the site, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
- cookies for security purposes, such as.
- "performance" cookies, which allow you to collect information about the use of the website's pages
- "functional" cookies, which allow "remembering" the user's selected settings and personalizing the user's interface, e.g. with regard to the user's chosen language or region of origin, font size, website design, etc,
- "advertising" cookies, allowing to provide users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
The user has the option to disable or restore the collection of cookies at any time by changing the settings in the web browser.
The site also uses third-party technology that tracks user activities: Google Analytics statistics. You will find information about their privacy policies on the relevant pages listed below:
Google – link